Hey guys! Happy Sunday.
Came back from church since 12, I was so hungry and then decided to go get few food stuffs and prepare a sumptuous melon soup.
Melon soup is one of the simplest soup to prepare as far as I'm concerned. It usually taste nice, it's quick and demand less time but it requires much food stuffs.
Over here, everyone likes the soup, it's not selective unlike vegetable soup and the rest of them. Asides that, I can cook pretty good and trust me, if you taste my food, you'll not hesitate to pay my bride price immediately😂.
Now what are the ingredients needed in preparing melon soup?
- Fish (Ice or dry); for me, I prepare the Ice fish
- Cow skin
- Snail (optional)
- Palm oil
When you have all of the above, then you can prepare melon soup.
- Steam your fish, meat, Stockfish perewinkles and cow skin.
- Put a little water in the pot and put your palm oil, then put your melon.
- Add other ingredients to your desired taste and turn it.
- Allow it for like 5 minutes and then turn again, if it needs water you add.
- You can put a little vegetable and turn then serve with Garri or fofo.
My phone's camera is somehow faulty; this is how it looked like.
I'm about to eat, join me if you can😋.