Lent on March 15th. It will run until May 1. During Lent, animal products are excluded from the diet - meat, fish, milk, eggs.
I suggest lean soup.
ngredients: for 4 liters of water:
- onions 2 pcs.
-carrot (large) 1 pc.
- vegetable oil 3 tbsp
- mushrooms champignons 300 gr.
- cucumbers (pickled) 4-5 pcs.
-potatoes 5 pcs.
- pearl barley 100 gr.
- dill and parsley greens a small bunch
- laurel leaves 2-3 pcs.
- black pepper (ground) to taste
-salt to taste
- Peel the onion and cut into small cubes.
- Peel and coarsely grate the carrots.
- Wash the mushrooms and cut into slices.
- In a frying pan in vegetable oil, fry the onion until golden brown. Then add the mushrooms and fry until the juice evaporates from them. Then add the carrots and sauté lightly.
- Peel and cut the potatoes into small cubes.
- Finely chop the greens.
- Rinse the barley well.
- Cut the cucumbers into half rings.
- Pour pearl barley with water, bring to a boil, remove foam, add bay leaf, pepper, salt. Add potatoes after 10 minutes. Then after 10 minutes add the roast and cucumbers, after 5 minutes add the herbs and remove from heat.