(of writing or speech) lengthy and confused or inconsequential.
Yes, I titled my writing as rambling because I write several ideas all at once. Sometimes, ideas pouring out flooding my brain and I have no idea how to filter or suppress it. I let them flows and often they make a coherent paragraph. As of now there are several things in my mind :
- Lately, I wonder if I should use google for my advantage. I have google assistant installed and wanting to use it. However, I realized that things I said might be used against me especially if they're against what google believes. On another side, I can use it to remind me of events, meeting, days and time. I will have to think further about it.
- As someone who is active on twitter, lately crypto twitter has been nothing but boring. I think a lot of "investors" who joined during the bull run 2018 is leaving. It is unfortunate that they don't understand the use case of cryptocurrency in our daily life. It's just not a money grab opportunity. It's a revolution; it still is.
- I find it difficult to move people I know to use application and software that aren't maintained by mega corporation. I want them to use matrix for communication and even telegram but so far, I have failed to convince them.
- This is my second day of doing intermittent fasting. I am suffering through cravings of carbs. Hopefully by Sunday, this feeling will be gone.
- I am currently thinking of publishing my school essays on steemit. I know English literature is the kind of job that we consider as ' unemployable' for life. However, trust me, English students are not only learning about grammar, vocabularies. We are learning how to read literature, apply theories and see the world through it. We also learn how to think critically, being compassionate and solve our problems through literature we read in classes.
- The fact that everyone can write is true. I think knowing how to articulate opinion and writing a coherent paragraph are skills that everyone must have. That way, we are using our brain at its fullest capacity and not just let it dead by consuming mindless information.
- I am going to brainstorm about possible blogging topic I can write about. I think lifestyle suits me better. I can start writing my daily routine as a final year student. I think it's good to document my progress being an adult.
- I am also thinking on continuing my fiction. There are still a lot to fix on my story but I am trying to make it compact. A two-three pages short story.
- I also consider writing only three times a week but 1000-2000 words content with thorough research. Instead doing it daily.
Alright, that is my rambling for the day. Thank you for reading. If you have any advice, feel free to write back.