Hello my Dearest Foodies,
🌈Welcome to Fruits and Veggies Monday, the contest where rain or shine we are still guaranteed a rainbow of beautiful fruits and veggies!🌈
Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and now you are ready to present your marvelous creations. I made couple of new ones as well and the latest is Kale Salad with Red Cabbage mixed with Walnuts & Pomegranate and tossed in Sweet & Sour Dressing.
You can get this super healthy and delicious GURU SALAD recipe HERE
And now it's time to announce the winners, which is always very difficult to chose. Your submissions last week were absolutely magnificent fusion of delicious recipes, colorful photography and valuable information! Well done everyone!!!
CONGRATULATIONS TO all the WINNERS!!!
Thank you so much and I am waiting with anticipation to see what have you prepared for us this week 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
Big thanks to everyone for their contribution! @naturalmedicine, @vegansofsteemit, @plantstoplanks, @barbara-orenya, the wonderful artist and creator of the lovely Wonkies and all the generous curators 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
THE RULES ARE:
FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
ALL ANIMAL PRODUCTS ARE PROHIBITED:
DAIRY, EGGS, FISH, SEAFOOD, MEAT
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED/VEGAN RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY
• Make sure you post your entry no later than Tuesday morning Toronto time.
Thank you for visiting and Bon Appetite 🍒 🍌🍑🌿🍍🍓🍇
For more recipes, please visit www.lenasveganliving.ca