Galaxy S10 5 day use on iPhone X
Specifications: Prism White, 128GB
Purchase price: 60 (used, normal termination)
Motive to buy: Wife gives away (half-forcing, self-Galaxy, Galaxy-use)
Note: The carrier is a flat phone.
Everything is based on iPhone X.
- It's a super shit, but in the automatic mode, the photo jackpot comes out well.
- Samsung Faye
- Full screen
- Beautiful top battery percentage display
- Sam Sung Fee
- Bundle charger is pretty fast too? Apple guys are real ...
- Removed words like ripper cost, apple care from my head.
- Night Mode
- Fingerprint recognition is good, and face recognition is good.
- Bixby (Bixby Vision in particular)
- Numerous other features.
- And Samsung share.
- Edge City - bal
- Not really.
- The game can be a bit tricky.
(Brolls, based on Real Racing 3)
- Smart Switch iOS has not scratched the app yet ...
- The gesture function is very poor.
One hand operation? The iPhone is too far to follow.
- It's Gapaliparet, but it's not so smooth ...
- Protective film There is nothing satisfactory.
It is ...
- I have been using Android marshmallow for 5 years.
- Ringtones, reminders.
- I would pay 600,000 won for iPhone iPad application (but it is a game)
- Android also supports PS remote app!
It is extremely subjective.
That is all.