There are other ways to bake Banana Cake, and maybe my style is the same as the others. Since baking Banana Cake is basic, the only difference is that I used baking powder instead of baking soda.
In Banana Cake, you can add other ingredients such as raisins or nuts. If you like other ingredients such as strawberries, you can also use blueberries.
BANANA CAKEI did this at the request of my children and I promised them that I would make a banana cake. So I said, do not eat the two bananas left for later. Here’s how to start Banana Cake in my own style.
INGREDIENTS:- 1 Cup Banana Mashed 1 cup Sugar 2 pcs Raw Eggs
- 1/2 Cooking Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp baking soda or baking powder
HOW TO MAKE:To speed up your baking, just follow the simple instructions and prepare the utensils as well as the ingredients.
1. Combined all the dry ingredients in a big bowl, starting from the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder or Baking Soda. Mix the dry ingredients thoroughly until everything is evenly distributed.
2. Add the other ingredients, the eggs, mashed banana, cooking oil, and vanilla. Mix it well with the dry ingredients until a batter is formed and set aside.
3. Grease the loaf pan that you are going to use in any shape you like and pour in the mixtures.
4. Then, preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit then bake the mixture for an hour.
5. Remove from loaf pan from the oven and allow to cool downfor a few minutes.
6. Transfer the Banana Cake on a serving plate. Done! Snacks are ready!
Simple as it is! I hope you like it!