Previously, i have noticed that unexpected high costs due to traffic (from AWS Lambda EC2 Zones to STEEM RPC Nodes) are charged.
To avoid unexpected high traffic/costs, i have put a Throttle Limits to the Load Balancer Node (and will tune accordingly if necessary):
(1/10 of the default limit)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Thank you for reading ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
- Steem Blockchain Tools
- Computing & Technology
- Download Youtube Video
- Find Cheap & Bargin VPS: VPS Database
- Online Software and Tools
- Online File/Video Merger
If you like my work, please:
- Buy Me a Coffee, Thanks!
- Become my Sponsor, Thanks!
- Voting for me:
https://steemit.com/~witnesses type in justyy and click VOTE
- Delegate SP: https://steemyy.com/sp-delegate-form/?delegatee=justyy
- Vote @justyy as Witness: https://steemyy.com/witness-voting/?witness=justyy&action=approve
- Set @justyy as Proxy: https://steemyy.com/witness-voting/?witness=justyy&action=proxy
Alternatively, you can vote witness or set proxy here: https://steemit.com/~witnesses