With online shopping moving quickly towards mobile, convenience is becoming a must for consumers. Over-complicating your check out process can result in lost sales and unsatisfied customers. For years, eCommerce professionals have debated whether having a one-page or multi-step checkout is the best option for an online store.
OpenCart One Page Checkout extension by Knowband is the single most effective technical change you can make to reduce shopping cart abandonment. 1 in 10 people who abandon their cart do so because the checkout process is too long. Reduce cart abandonment by offering the entire purchase process on a single page, with OpenCart One Page Advanced Checkout. We are all about increasing online sales conversion by reducing customer abandonment.
Customers crave simplicity
By reducing the steps needed to submit an order, customers are more likely to complete the process and thereby increase your online profits and conversion rate. The checkout design has been optimised to show all steps needed to complete the order on the page for the customer. Everything included in our module has been developed to ensure your customers can quickly and easily checkout out, and in turn increase your site's conversion rate.
How can Super checkout help you?
Features of Knowband One Page Advanced Checkout Module
A one-page checkout displays all elements of a standard checkout including basket contents, billing and shipping address, shipping options, and payment information on one page. Originally, one-page checkouts were put into practice in an effort to simplify the checkout process with fewer clicks and fewer pages.
The best part of the OpenCart one checkout module is the Social login option which allows the store admin to enable the Google and Facebook login options to complete the order.
- Responsive Checkout Pop up: OpenCart One Page Checkout module incorporates a responsive ajax based checkout popup on the frontend which displays as the customer clicks "Add to Cart" button for any product.
- Guest Registration: OpenCart responsive checkout popup offers guest registration feature which automatically registers the customer and sends the password for future use.
- Change look and feel of Front End: Using this extension, you can include custom CSS code to OpenCart One Page Advanced Checkout.
- Testing Mode: The testing mode of OpenCart Single Page checkout module allows you to test the modifications before making it live for the customers. This module allows you to test the advanced checkout functionality on a specific IP.·
- Social Login: OpenCart simplified checkout module provides social login options including Google and Facebook which are configurable from the backend.
- Custom Fields: Custom address fields added using OpenCart One Page Supercheckout can be marked optional or mandatory from the back-office.
- Add Shipping and Payment Method: One Page Checkout for OpenCart eases you in adding any payment and shipping methods for the customers which can be configured from the backend.
- Map Payment Methods based on Shipping Methods: The ship2pay feature of OpenCart quick checkout extension allows you to map payment method corresponding to each shipping method selected by the customer.
- Multi- Lingual: OpenCart One Page Checkout module supports multi-lingual and multi-store compatibility.
- Mailchimp Integrator Feature: The MailChimp Integrator feature of OpenCart Single Page checkout can be configured from the back-office. You can set the API key and the list corresponding to the Mailchimp seller account.
- Reduces Abandoned Cart: OpenCart fast checkout extension controls the cart abandonment rates which subsequently causes more customers to convert.
- No Page reloads issue: OpenCart responsive checkout popup opens as an ajax-driven form without causing any page reloads.
- Offer Payment and Shipping Methods: With OpenCart One Page Checkout, you can offer payment and shipping methods of your choice during product checkout.
- Mailchimp Integration: Using Mailchimp Integration functionality of OpenCart One Page Supercheckout module, you can effectively increase newsletter subscriptions for your store.
- Fewer clicks. Ecommerce stores that have a one-page checkout require their customers to make fewer clicks than customers checking out on a store that has a multi-page checkout.
- Appears to be easier. The idea of a one-page checkout can initially appear easier to complete as less steps can appeal to time-conscious customers.
Find more details about OpenCart One Page Advanced Checkout on links below:
OpenCart One Page Advanced Checkout Admin Demo
OpenCart One Page Advanced Checkout Front Demo Store
If you have any queries or customisation requests, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org