So you're probably itching to get started on your road to becoming an Emotional Giant...but first, I have some great news for you! You are not alone. Over 40 million people in the US alone are struggling with some kind of anxiety disorder or depression.
Don't give up! The good news is that you CAN learn how to overcome these problems. It's just a matter of paying attention and taking action. In this article, I'm going to give you some tips for tackling the problem of "blushing".
- Practice being yourself. Be sure to practice it at home every chance you get. That way, you'll get comfortable in expressing your true feelings. When you feel yourself blushing, stop doing it right away! Give yourself a few seconds to cool off. Then, continue with your activity.
- Stop trying to cover it up. If you have trouble dealing with your emotions because you're afraid of what you're feeling, then learn how to let it come out. It's OK to be embarrassed or ashamed. That's how you learn to control your responses. When you're on the road to becoming an emotional giant! it's OK to show other people your emotions.
- Find support. Talk to a therapist or someone you trust. They will help you understand the reasons why you're blushing, and why it's a good thing.
- Dress differently. Don't wear your most comfortable outfit when you're around other people. You may blush more when you're around others who resemble your deepest fears and obsessions. Dress in a way that makes you feel comfortable. Look great and feel great!
- Eat right. Eat right so you can create balance within your body. Become an Emotional Giant by eating healthy. Don't starve yourself.
This is the most important step for you to take if you want to become an Emotional Giant! The road to becoming an Emotional Giant is paved with small steps, so don't run away from this! Give it some time. The best way for you to do that is to stay on the road to becoming an emotional giant!
It's going to be tough, but keep at it. Stay firm on your plan. You have to get started somewhere! Even if you think you don't have what it takes, or think you'll be nothing without it, just remember: YOU can do it! There are no limits to your potential. You will reach your goals.
Just remember that you're starting out slow. Take baby steps. Don't blow your entire plan in one day. You will get there. You'll feel stronger as you move forward.
Once you make it through one day, two days, a week - just keep going. Keep building. Be patient. When you're finally able to stand up to your fears, you'll be stronger and more capable of standing up to anything else.
The key is to keep at it, day after day. It's not enough to just dream about becoming a winner for one day. You need to take action. You need to get moving in whatever way is necessary for you. There will always be challenges in life - you're going to face them head-on. But the more experienced you become with facing your fears, the less they will hold you back.
You can be a winner and a giant on the road to becoming an emotional giant! It all starts with taking the first steps. And that first step isn't going to be easy. But once you get past your fears, you'll find that the road to becoming an emotional giant has never been easier.