Proverbs 3:1-35 Principles
3 Categories of Resolutions:
- Things to make us look better and live longer. (Longevity)
- Things to make us have more. (Prosperity)
- Things that will help us to get along with everyone. (Peace)
10 Resolutions from Proverbs 3
- Let love and faithfulness never leave you. Proverbs 3:3-4.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Proverbs 3:5-6.
- Do not be wise in your own eyes. Proverbs 3:7-8
- Honor the Lord with your wealth. Proverbs 3:9-10
- Do not despise the Lord's discipline. Proverbs 3:11-12
- Seach diligently for wisdom and find it. Proverbs 3:13-24
- Have no fear. Proverbs 3:25
- Do not withhold good from those who deserve it.
- Do not plot harm against your neighbor. Proverbs 3:29-30
- Do not envy a violent man or chose any of his ways.
God-bless And To God Be The Glory! Jesus Saves...
Photo Credited to: