If I were to list down the things that I love most about this country, there's a whole long list. One of them is the freshness of the fruits and vegetables. The varieties are just too much to share.
There is one fruit stall which is located near Vincom Centre in District One. A middle aged lady would start to set up her stall just on the pedestrian street at about 10AM daily; even on weekends. She would bring in fresh whole fruits such as pomelo, oranges, mangoes, guava, papaya, plum and etc.
Then, she would start cutting them up and arranging them in plastic containers for the working class people such as me to walk by and purchase. Sometimes, its an assorted of fruits or for me I prefer to buy just one type.
One of my favorite is mangoes, plum and pomelo since it's expensive to these fruits from my home country.
One box cost VND 20,000 = USD 0.86 = MYR 3.52.
There's no way to find such affordable fruit anywhere else.
And that's why this is my favorite fruit stall !
I'll definitely share more in my next post. Hope you enjoy my photo taken from my Huawei
Come & join FRUITS & VEGGIES MONDAY by @lenasveganliving
• Take and post at least 3 photos of fruits and vegetables. (It can be variety or just one kind from the garden, supermarket or anywhere you wish, PLANT BASED RECIPES ARE WELCOMED).
• One entry only!!!
• PLEASE MAKE SURE THE ENTRY IS 100% ORIGINAL CONTENT!!! (images and text)
• Text must be at least 100 words.
• Use hashtag #fruitsandveggiesmonday
• Mention the creator @lenasveganliving, the host @plantstoplanks and the title FRUITS AND VEGGIES MONDAY