I believe you have definitely tried different noodles recipe in the world.When I say this, you know what's going to tell today.😊😊
yes, you guessed it! Today I am going to present a noodles recipe to the steam food community.
I know you've tasted a lot of egg fried noodles, but today I made this noodles with onion leaves instead of the usual leeks.
Have you ever tasted egg noodles with onion leaves? If not here's is the time to have that interesting experience.
This is one of the tastiest,nutritious I've made at home and my daughter loves these noodles too.
You can prepare these delicious noodles at any time of the day, morning or night.
ok Now let's see how to make these srilankan onion noodle egg noodles.
- Noodles 400g
- Carrot 100g
- Onion leave 50g
- Curry leaves 2 springs
- Onions 20g
- Ginger garlic paste 1 1/2 tea spoon
- Rampe leaves1(A fragrant ingredient used in Sri Lanka.Not necessarily.)
- Egg 2
- Cooking oil
- First we need to boil the noodles to the right level .
- Add 1 tablespoon of cooking oil table to the boiling hot water.Then the noodles will not stick together one by one .Then add some salt. Then add the finely chopped noodles.
- Then remove the hot water and rinse with cold water.
- Then remove the noodles from the stove to prevent them from boiling unnecessarily due to the heat.
- Then put the pan on the stove and add some cooking oil and heat it well.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and rumpe and curry leaves fry for about 1 minute.
- Then add onion and fry for another 1 minute.
- Then add eggs .
- Mix it into small pieces .Add some salt to it.
- Then add the boiled noodles to the egg carrot mixture.
- Fry well for about 2 min and add the onion leaves.
- Then add paper according to your taste, fry well for another 1 minute and remove from the stove.
As soon as I smelled the usual, the little one who ran to the kitchen every day tasted my food.
I am satisfied with the taste of the food I make if my daughter enjoys it.
So this is the best proof of the taste of noodles.
I hope you like this noodles. I invite you to try it too.😊😊
Have a great day..