Insight Chain (INB)
Insight Chain is the next generation of commercial basic public blockchain, aiming at establishing the world's first big data ecosystem public blockchain with infinite scalability by realizing a secure and efficient blockchain system, as well as business data structural storage onto blockchain and transaction, and truly supporting high currency internet applications operation on the blockchain.
Abstract: All asset changes on the INB Public Blockchain are documented.
▶ Public Blockchain ◀
I. INB Public Blockchain
- The pressure test has been carried out on the simulated production environment of INB Public Blockchain. TPS can reach 10,000/sec, and the daily accumulated data amount reaches 860 million.
- VDPoS has optimized the storage structure of voting and node information to ensure that it can carry a large amount of business data’s storage onto blockchain.
- Collecting voting awards and block generation awards is embodied in the block as transaction records, which improves the transaction system, making all asset changes documented.
- Optimize relevant parameters of trading pool to improve node throughput rate.
- Add event logs for special transactions, adhere to the design concept of special shared addresses, and track every currency transfer record.
- Study wasm virtual machine, BLS algorithm and schnorr algorithm to prepare for the technologies related to INB Public Blockchain fusion.
- Node synchronization function test.
Ⅱ. INB Wallet
INB Wallet is currently developing functions such as mortgage and reward collection. The progress is as follows
- The resource mortgage page has been developed.
- The function of redemption of mortgage resources is under development. The function of reward collection is to be developed.
▶ Ecosystem ◀
I. Insight DApp
- The Insight DApp Wallet can support assets in any currency to launch in Insight, and can carry out coin withdrawal. The development has been completed.
- The Insight's main activity - Knowledge Talent Competition – added awards in other currencies.
- Insight's function of Report Editing Management Platform, which is open to analysts, is currently under development.
- The prototype and interaction of Insight DApp transaction data’s storage onto blockchain have been designed and are waiting for the review.
- The function of Insight DApp users to create their own questionnaires is currently under development.
II. Insight Research Institute
- This week, a total of 21 questionnaires were launched, including 7 hotspot survey questionnaires, 7 market questionnaires, and 7 investor sentiment questionnaires.
- A total of 2 research reports have been published: OMG: How to Break the Obstacles Regarding the Block Chain Payment Platform Facing to Many Future Challenges, and IOST: Taking a Path Others Have Not Taken, Innovation Is Still Required for Success.
- Insight's "Eagle Program" is continuing to help professional block chain financial analysts grow. Hundreds of thousands of INB will be officially offered as incentives for analysts. Welcome to joining us. The calling for BNB investment and research report has now started. For the latest news of the activity, please pay attention to the notice of official community.
▶ Operations ◀
- Insight issued and recycled 8,459 questionnaires this week.
- The number of participants in Insight's community rating has reached 6,198, with BTC score of 7.40, ETH score of 7.33 and USDT score of 7.27 (Ten-point system) so far.
- As one of the ecological members of the INB Blockchain, INB SHOP enriches the application scenarios of INB, and meanwhile forms a closed loop of user experience from “investigating = mining” to commodity exchange. Since go-live, 848 orders have been completed, with a cumulative turnover of 47,006 INB. Last week, the turnover is 1,801 INB, up 114.92% week on week. In addition to the time-limited commodity exchange function, INB SHOP will offer a fair-price commodity on a daily basis and an off-price commodity on every Friday to meet the needs of more INB mining users.