- June 17th 2016 - #introduceyourself - Daniel Larimer - Co-Founder of BitShares & Steemit
- March 16th 2017 - Steemit Lead Developer, Dan Larimer, Leaves as Steem Market Cap Declines to $18.8 Million..!!
- June 11th 2017 - DAN LARIMER: Visionary Programmer of BitShares, Steem and EOS
- July 4th 2017 - The Wizard behind Bitshares, Steem & EOS - How Dan Larimer is shaping our future
- Everipedia - Dan Larimer
- Dan Larimer's Blog
- April 15th 2018 - Introduction to Blockchain: Daniel Larimer at Virginia Tech
Steem Background & News
- March 24th 2016 - BITCOINTALK.ORG - Steem - A experimental Proof of Work blockchain
- April 1st 2016 - Topic: [ANN] [STEEM] Introducing Steem, Looking for Witnesses / Miners
- July 20th 2016 - BITCOINTALK.ORG:Steem pyramid scheme revealed
- July 27th 2016 - BITCOINTALK.ORG Someone please make a steem clone
- January 7th 2017 - FORBES: Fintech Steemit Migrating Servers To Amazon Unveils Ambitious Blockchain Roadmap
- April 28th 2017 - Fixing a Problem in the Economics of Steemit
- January 20th 2018 - @ilyastarar - Understanding Steemit : Learn About Steem Economy & Currencies Powered By The Steem Blockchain!
- March 2nd 2020 - FORKLOG: To the Coup and Back: Story Behind Steemit Community’s Failed Revolt
- March 2020 - pro-blockchain.com: Steem Community Mobilizes Popular Vote in Battle With Justin Sun
Ninja Mine & Legal
- March 27 2016 - How to Launch a Crypto Currency Legally while Raising Funds (Dan Larimer's Blog)
- January 2017 - The Steemit, Inc. controlled primary account, [@steemit](https://goldvoice.club/steem/@xtar/open-source-standalone-gui-for-steem-escrow-transactions https://steemprojects.com/projects/p/escrow-gui/
- March 16th 2017 - @dantheman - Making Steem Really Open Source
- February 9th 2018 - @aggroed - A brief history of the "ninja mine"
- February 26th 2020 - Order on Motion to Dismiss - Document #854:18-cv-06753-PJH (XRP / Ripple CryptoCurrency owners sued for escrow-stake)
hack.md source <-Steem INception some ninja/ pre-mined stake links and recent info for context.