We are excited to open our biggest and most complex demo yet for steemians to play. In previous demo's we introduced the basics of the island, collecting resources and building stuff etc in an Australian Island/outback setting.. in this test we are testing resource counting interfaces and a few other important aspects, plus we have opened the world a little more and start to introduce quest introduction concepts. The game has been cut-down again so we can target specific area's for bug seeking and improvements.
Important things we are seeking feedback include:
- Save files work
- Trees and bushes aren't coming back after you harvest them
- Game stability (no crashes)
- Spelling errors (lets face it my spelling sux and lordroach sometimes misses bits, especially where I have helped out).
- Do harvested items disappear in a way that is semi-realistic (at least)
- Do characters voices match their gender and looks.
As per previous demo's there will be more guidance in the discord channel...including the download link...and of course reserved tokens will be provided to testers for rendering to real tokens when the time comes.
As per usual our Roachey will be in discord to answer questions and I'll be dropping in to help people who have technical problems etc with the download and install
Our Discord channel invite is open to any Steemian here: https://discord.gg/Gr3kH9T
So jump in and drop us a line and help with some testing (score some tasty reserved tokens).