📱How to make a phone holder?📱
Hello my beautiful women of SteemWomen Club! I can't wait to participate in the new @SteemWomenClub
contest. In this new challenge is to create a craft with your own hands, actually I had a hard time looking for something that is easy to make and at the same time that I can use it without damaging it, so among searches I found this idea that I will show you. If you want to participate in the new contest, cheer up and click here
What do we need?
5 or 6 thick wooden craft pallets
1. First, you are going to make a diagonal to two wooden pallets, you can use as a support one of these to make them straight. Try to make them as similar as possible and there are no problems for the next step
2. In the next step is to glue the edges of the pallets, I used a glue that when placing I have to let it dry for 30 seconds and then press to the site with glue, try to press them between the two pallets so that it sticks properly.
3. Now, grab a pallet and cut a not so big piece, it can be maximum 3 cm and shape it to the side you cut, this you glue it behind the junction of the pallets you just glued so they finish joining.
4. You attach the mini paddle to the two big ones as the end of that side, now it's time to create the support to the craft. Grab a pallet and cut 4 cm, then glue the bottom of the mini pallet, to reinforce the support, cut a small piece and put it underneath.
5. Finally, with two pallets, cut the oval sides and glue the corners with the pallets that are Y-shaped, give it support and glue well because when you place the phone can fall.
How did you like it? I loved it! First for being very easy to make and it is also very useful, as I live alone, I don't have a phone, I wanted to show you how cool the phone looked in its place. But it can also be used for other types of things like cards, picture frames and much more.... It depends on what you use it for.
I invite @cami.rojas @lucianahurtado and @briceoyi to participe.
ALL MY PHOTOS ARE MY OWNED BY MY XIAOMI REDMI PHONE NOTE 8.