First thanks for that great support for my web dev announcement post and let me say at the start that neither I am a professional writer nor I a teacher or something. so, my language and grammar could be weird so just don't mind that.
ok, so again I present you an another series of post which is WEB DEV and this is gonna be too long coz here in this series I am gonna complete almost intermediate front-end development along with some basic back-end development.
ok so now before starting our main journey we need a basic tool that is text editor.
you can also use notepad to make those codes but get a better feel of coding we'll use a special software named Brackets and chrome.
Brackets is an amazing tool to get a kickstart in your web development journey.
why I recommended Brackets among 100s of text editors?
- Brackets can read and understand yuor code.
- Brackets give cool suggestions for your coding to get your code ready with more speed.
- The most fascinating part with Brackets is it can show you live changes for your code so unlike other text editors u dont need to save the file and refresh it in order to get the preview
- But there is con of Brackets that is it can only show preview in chrome browser that's y I told you to install chrome also.
well that's it for now we'll need more advanced tools and server in future but for html this setup is enough.
Hey you are doing great how can I support your work?
- Please send me as low as 0.1 steem with memo "#support-web.dev"
- vote the post
- Resteem it to your friends
- Delegate me some SP
- There is be a separate reward pool for those who will resteem this and all my the upcoming posts.
- Rewards will be sent to your wallet within 72 hours post payout.
Earn free PRESEARCH Coins worth approx 0.05$, signup using the link below& get 25 coins free.
Presearch is an open, decentralized search engine that rewards community members with Presearch Tokens for their usage, contribution to, and promotion of the platform.