The two women have shown their affinity for anti-Semitism, so it’s a virtual certainty their visit will be a staged opportunity to accuse Israel of being Nazi Germany and apartheid South Africa rolled into one, or possibly something even more monstrous if they can figure out what that is. Doubtless, an international press crew will traipse after them to record their every calumny.
Questions that Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib should ask the members of the Palestinian Authority that they meet.
- when will there be free elections in the territory?
- why does the PA not permit economic and cultural contact and cooperation between Israelis and Palestinians?
- why is there no rule of law in the territories - why are people arrested, beaten and held without trial for acting in ways of which the PA disapproves?
- is the PA interested in a negotiated settlement in which it commits to peaceful coexistence with Israel as a Jewish state?
- in such a settlement would Jews be able to live as equal citizens in the Palestinian state?
That would do for starters.