Are you unknowingly creating a nutrient pollution problem?


[![GRS00118_logo.png](https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmTU18_logo.png)](https://GreenerSolutionsFL.com)
centerhesbqpKF3/GRS00118_logo.png)

![sustainabiity-text.png](https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmZ1UjPKFjJAzDaChUHX9kamjJM5pM9R2Zter>[!binsFL/videos/78795232972926/" target="_blank">biofeeeder vid.png

**

Do yiofeeder%20vid.png)

**

o your lawn oBiofeed® your laawn?/center>

Would d you ever give your kids four months worth of vitamins in a day? If not, why would you do that with your lawn?

Most fertilizer applications consist of 3-4 months worth of nutrients. How are those plants ever to use all those nutrients? 

In fact, a plant can only absorb, on average, 15% of the phosphorus slow-release granular fertilizer that is commonly used. The rest of the 85% is leaching into our environment and waterways.

Thi

[![biofeed like to introduce the Bieeder™!
biofeeeeder-s-2-bundle.png](https://www.greenersolutionsfl.com/product/biofeeder-starter-pack-s-2/)
hBe6fRhdciB4P6C/biofeeder-s-2-bdle.png)

The Bioiofeeder™ is the most eco-friendly way of keeping your lawn looking green without polluting our environment and having our water be green too. It micro-doses nutrients to your lawn daily. Following the same concept of giving your kids one dose of vitamins in a day, instead of 3-4 months of vitamins in a day.
To learn more about our website.reenerSolusFL.com" target="_blank">websitesite.


Comments 1