MY STEEM STORYA Power House Creatives Initiative I was determined to make my posts _easy on the eyes._ I like the flow of how some _veteran_ steemians had special font, paragraphs lined up, their images centered and more. I like structure and since I have OCD for some things in life, I saw how y posts were ALL over the place. I was able to harness in the chaos of my posts when I started searching the platform for _how-to*_ posts. My favorite one back then was by @scrooger. Not only did he have the formatting tips' posts, but he also offered up some text dividers that I loved!
• My Steem blockchain knowledge I was _clueless_ then! Now? Not too much has changed since that day back in July 2017. While I don't completely understand the concept of blockchains and cryptocurrency, I am thoroughly enjoying the opportunity to keep writing (my first love and passion).
• My Steem favourites Blogging! I love writing! This is my all-time favorite way to interact in the platform. In the past I have used some front-ends to post to steemit, but I am a pretty simple person and just ost directly to my page. I have used Partiko, Dtube and Esteem on a VERY rare occasion. I'm just not that _computer literate_ to diversify my posting abilities. Since I am a gardener and homesteader, those two topics on at the top of my list of posts to read, upvote and comment on. But I have MANY interests beyond those two; including cooking, recipes, DIY and crafts. I like to cruise through many main topics and just see what's out there.
• My golden nugget advice Take your time when posting. It's not a race. Double check your spell check. Make sure what you are about to post is of the _best of the best_ of your capabilities. And comment... interact with others... have fun! You know how people say if you don't love your job then you won't like going to work every day? _Well on steemit I look forward to firing up my laptop every morning to see what has been happening overnight. I have come to appreciate the platform and the opportunity it has given me to continue writing as much, or as little, as I want.
• My Steem hood & its peeps At last count I belong to 27 different Discord groups, but faithfully _drop in_ on three of them almost daily. @steemitbloggers (powerhousecreatives), @qurator and Smoke (where I write about my cannabis growing adventures). Who I follow and why depends on the day, _but_ it's a given that if there's a homesteading and/or gardening member, they are for sure on my list. _I'd hate to mention this person/member, and forget that one as a favorite. _Almost like saying who is my favorite child! Every member I follow is for a reason. They offer up good (and solid) advice, have the same morals as me and fill my steemit feed with exceptional posts._
1. Create a post titled: “My Steem Story – By @your.user.name”
3. ONLY make use of the cover image provided in this post.
4. Keep the same formatting and placement (intro, footer
5. Replace the personal photo with one of your own.
6. Tag 5 people to join in on the initiative.
7. Share your post to twitter.
8. Share your twitter link and Steem post link in the comments of @jaynie’s “Steem Story” post.
The five people I want to tag for his or her own personal "my steem story" are @goldenoakfarm, @tattoodjay, @sunscape, @sherylneil and @riverflows. I'd love to hear your journey to get to where you are at today!
This post was made from https://ulogs.org.