📉 MarketCap: $202 B📊 24h Mcap %: -0.96%⚠️ Bitcoin Dom: 66.0%
📌 Active Coins: 2,487
📍 24h Vol %: -5.49%💲 24h Vol: $46 B
Advertising with Crypto
High volume traffic for your business!FREE REGISTRATION.
Register link:✅👉[Buy Hashing Ad Space]
1. Bitcoin (BTC) has turned down from the 20-day EMA, which suggests that sellers are active at resistance levels. The bears will now try to sink and sustain the price below the support at $7,337.78. If successful, a drop to $6,840.75 and below it to $6,512.01 is likely. The downsloping 20-day EMA and the RSI in the negative zone suggest that bears have the upper hand. However, the pace of decline from the 20-day EMA has been gradual. This shows that the selling pressure is weakening.
2. Ethereum co-founder Vitalik Buterin has declared his solidarity with Virgil Griffith, the American citizen arrested for his blockchain educational activities in North Korea. Vitalik shared a link to a blog post penned by blockchain firm CEO Enrico Talin, which had appealed directly to the Vitalik to start a petition in support of Griffith. The U.S. Department of Justice has accused Griffith of providing “highly technical information to North Korea, which they belived could be used to help North Korea to launder money and evade sanctions.
3. One month on, a Redditor who “lost” 4 Bitcoin on the Lightning Network has recovered most of his funds and revealed that the Lightning community had given him “huge support” by helping him to save his coins. The Lightning Network is a second-layer solution to Bitcoin’s scalability limitations, which works by opening payment channels between users that keep the majority of transactions off-chain, turning to the underlying blockchain only to record the net results.
4. The Chinese branch of cryptocurrency exchange Huobi is one of the first members of the Blockchain Services Network (BSN), an industry alliance initiated by the State Information Center (SIC). BSN aims to provide a blockchain infrastructure services platform that bridges different blockchain networks, regions, and institutions. Huobi China and BSN members will work together on blockchain education and training, blockchain technology and application research, and blockchain application solutions.
5. Cryptocurrency exchange Bitfinex is pushing for mainstream adoption of the Lightning Network. Exchange announced that it will support Lightning Network deposits and withdrawals starting Dec. 3. The company is also working to bring its stablecoin USDT and Tether Gold onto the network. Bitfinex is one of the first major exchanges to offer Lightning Network support. With the new feature, Bitfinex users can withdraw and deposit bitcoins on the exchange instantly over the Lightning Network.
6. Binance crypto exchange has announced support for Tezos (XTZ) staking. Starting on Dec. 4, Binance’s users will be able to trade with XTZ, with XTZ rewards to be calculated daily based on live snapshots and distributed monthly. Binance said that users must hold at least 1 XTZ in order to qualify for staking rewards. Staking, in general, refers to the practice of holding a cryptocurrency in a wallet to support a blockchain network’s operations In addition, staking also generates periodic rewards for the holder staking their funds.
7. Binance CEO Changpeng “CZ” Zhao praised Turkey as one of the fastest-growing countries in crypto. According to CZ, Turkish community has showed a high degree of understanding of blockchain, They have illustrated one of the strongest demands and fast-growing interest in crypto, Binance goal is to serve the best interest of the Turkish community and responding to their demands. He said "We are working to develop more services to our Turkish community, Very soon we will add direct Turkish Lira Bank Transfer to Binance."
8. Apparently, bigger blocks do not create a bigger blockchain when your coin has very few users. Two of the controversial forks of Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Bitcoin SV which increased the block size to 8 MB and 128 MB respectively few years back, still has the smaller blockchain size as compared to Bitcoin where each block size is limited to 1 MB. Cypherpunk Jameson Lopp has taken to Twitter to call attention to the fact that Bitcoin still outperforms its "big block" forks when it comes to blockchain size.
9. Cristiano Ronaldo’s soccer club Juventus now has its own crypto token $JUV. The Club has partnered with sports-focused blockchain startup Socios.com for the token $JUV. Alexandre Dreyfus, founder and CEO of Socios.com, told, now fans all around the world will have the right to vote on certain club decisions using Club's crypto token. Giorgio Ricci, chief revenue officer of Juventus said, "We are proud to be activated by Socios.com on its platform, inaugurating a new way to interact with our fans."
10. Nasdaq-listed, WisdomTree Investments, with over $60 billion in client assets has launched a physically-backed Bitcoin exchange-traded product (ETP) to be listed on Switzerland's principal stock exchange, SIX Swiss Exchange, Swiss bank Swissquote will serve as a custody partner for the product, which is being listed at a total expense ratio of 0.95%. Alexis Marinof, head of Europe for WisdomTree, said the company has “seen enough to believe that digital assets, like Bitcoin, are not a passing trend and can play a role in portfolios.”