With 33% cut off of my rewards here on steem, I am dead.
I might get 160 steem transferred tomorrow. This will be about $20 to live on for one week. I would normally save half of any removal for rent coming due on the 15th. Hmmm....
My rent is about 125 usd a month once the fees to get the cash are taken into account. This is around 1300 steem now.
Those who could help are either busy excitedly downvoting with theycallmedan or have decided they need to go out and get more noobs to kill as in the case of ocd with a post trying to get people from reddit. That will work. ocd's rationale for this is that there is no more available talent posting here on steem so they need fresh meat.
Other posts are explaining how to bot your way to $20 a post so you are not such a loser.
And the sad posts of minnows and redfish are getting little reward and no attention.
STEEM has a 95% kill rate already.
Today many of the awesome small fish we have are swimming away.
Who is going to test dApps, and engage, and make steem a vibrant place if there is no lower and middle classes? I think some of you will soon know the answer to that question.
Where will I go if I cannot stay here? I am 60 years old and disabled with no family, and live in a country where I have no work permit. I could not work a "real" job if I had one due to my health. My weight loss coaching takes time and does not provide money. My books sales have no us account to deposit to.
STEEM has been my path for the last 2 years. It seems this has come to an end.
I will keep posting as long as I can. This post tells you how I am trying to survive and help other small fish too:
My photo is From my Bangkok balcony after a big flood we had. Where there is life, there is hope.
If you want to help me keep posting on STEEM, here is some information:
Why should you help me? Why do I think I am worthy of help?
I am an asset to the STEEM blockchain. My constant effort goes to helping redfish and minnows grow here.
I work on three blogs, creating 40+ posts each week. The most important things I post are minnow tips to help others. Here is a post from a few weeks ago with a summary of many of those tips.
I am working on a new set of posts in light of all the new tribes and options for them. It is a whole now world of STEEM now that this has happened.
This is what I do on STEEM:
I post 2-4 posts on each blog each day, cycling through the noted dApps below.
- esteem - freewrite
- busy - Minnow Tips
- nTopaz - Photography
- esteem- food and ccc posts
- tasteem - restaurant reviews
- busy - how to posts about food
- esteem - dApp and gaming reviews
- dpoll- dApp, lifestyle, and STEEM questions
- busy - daily holidays
How you can help me
- Please send any amount of STEEM/SBD to @fitinfun so I can survive.
- Please upvote any current posts on any or all of my blogs; especially the older ones.
- Please support any or all of my blogs in an ongoing manner with your auto-voting and following so I can continue on and not have to keep asking for help.
- Please send any amount of money to my new SE Asian Paypal account.
Send any amount of LTC to
- If you can "only" vote some posts - It is enough.
- If you can "only" send 1 STEEM - It is enough.
- If you can "only" offer advice for how I can do better - It is enough.
- If you can "only" offer encouragement and good wishes - It is enough.
Thank you so much for your attention,
The photo for this post is a taxi I passed on the way to the airport in Bangkok. I am going through my vehicle photography these days in preparation for a series to try on the new travelfeed dApp. For someone that does not drive, I sure take a lot of vehicle pics. I took this one with a Canon ELPH160 point and shoot camera.