Earlier today I wrote a post asking for help as I am suffering from health and financial problems yet again. It seems like this is never going to end, and a miracle would be good about now.
After I wrote my post, I went out for water and food. I took the shortest and "easiest" path I have and it really kicked my butt. Now I am doing laundry after sleeping a few hours.
Prior to STEEMFest I started a challenge for myself to try to do better and have had some good results. I have been listening to podcasts in the self help genre, and they do work to get me motivated. But right now I feel too sick to follow through.
One tip I got is to do SOMETHING, ANYTHING when you are in a slump. The smallest accomplishment can lead to more. So this is what lead to the laundry today. I think that is a small enough accomplishment, but it was needed and will help me in the coming days.
The edema I have is odd and centered in my trunk. When in bed, I feel like I am lying on a basketball which is really swollen flesh. It's kind of scary since I have not had anything like this before. I'm drinking as much as I can and nothing is coming out. I know I would be on a catheter and inter-venous fluids if I was in a hospital right now. But at this point, I can only do the natural remedies I know of and pray for the best.
I used a Canon ELPH160 point and shoot camera for this ambulance photo. On this day, a catastrophe was happening at one of my neighbor's houses back in California.
What I do on STEEM
- freewrite daily with @mariannewest
- Minnow Tips
- Food and ccc contest posts
- Tasteem restaurant reviews
- @pifc contest entries
- dApp, tokens/tribes and gaming review posts
- dpoll- STEEM and lifestyle questions
- BitcoinMalaysia playing card posts; coming soon!
My most recent summary of Minnow Tips is here:
These tips will help you if you are new and struggling on STEEM. Tag me in any comment, and I will help you if you ask me to.
Here are the ways you can help me if you are so inclined.
You can upvote any of the posts on my three STEEM blogs, especially those older and close to payout:
- You can send any amount of STEEM/SBD to my @fitinfun wallet. I will be removing what I have on Monday or Tuesday.
- If you would like to send cash by paypal, please contact me in Discord. Sending that money to a member of TeamMalaysia instead of to me directly ends up being quicker and with much less fees. This will arrive in 5-7 days.
- If you would like to send cash to my friend's Bank account in TeamMalaysia, please contact me in Discord to get that information. This will arrive in 48 hours.
Find me on Discord:
sjfrenchtosd at yahoo.com <<< NOT my paypal address