This might sound strange but personally I am currently thankful for the Corona Virus.
Of course I regret all the people who are sick and possibly dying but I have decided to try and see the best in things.
So I looked around and found a lot of things to be thankful for and found that focusing on those made me feel better and optimistic instead of seeing everything gloomy and doomy.
The main thing I have won is TIME
- Time to go walking with the dog
- Time to have a nice conversation with my wife
- Time to read a few books I have kept postponing
- Time to do an online course in SEO
- Time to do nothing and feel ok about that
- Time to cook and try new recipes
- Time to sleep in once in a while
- Time to cut down on useless spending
- Time to clean the apartment top to bottom
What have you won, what are you thankful for in these times of global fear and panic?