Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:12) U.S. President's speech at the United Nations;
- (01:46) U.S. President's call to the Ukraine President and the impeachment inquiry;
- (08:33) Whistle-blower report;
- (10:52) Why are the democrats in the U.S. House of Representatives so desperate?;
- (15:08) CNN: Democratic stronghold in Minnesota turning to Trump;
- (18:55) Warning about a stock market crash;
- (19:28) Economy;
- (19:39) Mass retail store closure will continue to rip through the U.S.;
- (20:37) Second term repo oversubscribed as funding shortage keeps getting worse;
- (24:30) North Carolina jails free hundreds of illegal immigrant criminals wanted by the Feds;
- (26:43) Human trafficking: Two dozen charged in Alamance sheriff's department investigation;
- (27:38) Main stream media;
- (28:30) Japan trade deal;
- (30:45) U.S. President's speech at UN: patriots versus globalists;
- and more..
32 minute video by Greg Hunter published 26 September 2019
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.