Greg Hunter provides a wrap-up of the news during the past week with his own unique commentary and perspective.
- (00:45) Second Amendment rally in Virginia;
- (00:54) Impeachment inquiry in the U.S. House of Representatives;
- (01:58) Impeachment trial in the U.S. Senate;
- (04:53) Democratic party primary debates;
- (06:31) Political corruption;
- (10:57) U.S. tax cut proposal;
- (11:44) U.S. Speaker of the House on impeachment process: It's Not a question of "proof" it's about "allegations";
- (13:37) Economy;
- (14:43) U.S. Federal Reserve's Treasury Bill purchases are "basically" Quantitative Easing (QE);
- (15:09) Martin Armstrong's new book: "Manipulating the World Economy";
- (15:44) Ray Dalio, hedge fund manager, in Davos says "Cash is trash", investors should diversify portfolio with gold;
- (16:37) Fighting the global daisy chain of default;
- (19:07) Could the economy crash?;
- (23:25) U.S. President's speech in Davos;
- (24:23) Economic corruption;
- and more..
27 minute video by Greg Hunter published 23 January 2020
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals, opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.