Greg Hunter interviews Rick Ackerman, financial writer, professional trader, and founder of RickAckerman.com, about the debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (00:42) What is going on with the overnight repo market in the U.S.?;
- (01:50) Is everything okay in the financial world?;
- (03:07) How bad is it?;
- (04:26) What could go wrong?;
- (06:04) How does this all tie back into the overnight repo market?;
- (07:12) What is worse coming down the road?;
- (09:01) Is the global financial system ready to blow up?;
- (10:58) Is an unimaginable amount of cash being funneled into the market?;
- (13:05) Is this going to kill the confidence in the U.S. dollar?;
- (19:52) What about state (public) pensions?;
- (22:54) Do you ultimately think some U.S. states will default on their pensions?;
- (24:20) Is the basic problem we have too much debt?;
- (28:28) Do you think the U.S. is going to get a trade deal?;
- (30:30) Do you think there is any danger in the near term?;
- (32:28) What do you think about gold and silver?;
- (36:28) Do you see a mad max scenario coming?;
- And more...
41 minute video by Greg Hunter published 30 November 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.