Greg Hunter interviews money manager and economic expert, Peter Schiff of Euro Pacific Capital, about the debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (00:33) Should we be worried about all the massive money printing?;
- (03:05) Are we seeing the beginning of the debt default cycle?;
- (05:09) Is it a problem that nobody goes bankrupt?;
- (07:14) What do you think is going to happen?;
- (13:13) How is Sweden standing out from the rest of the countries?;
- (17:15) Talk about the cost analysis Sweden performed;
- (22:27) What is going to happen in the years to come for hard assets like gold and silver?;
- (31:54) Does the massive unemployment indicate how bad it will be?;
- (37:01) Will this be the greatest depression?;
- And more...
41 minute video by Greg Hunter published 23 May 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.