Greg Hunter interviews Martin Armstrong, geopolitical and financial analyst and author of "Manipulating the World Economy", about the debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (01:02) Why does Ray Dalio feel it necessary to tell people cash is trash and buy gold?;
- (06:12) Would you be a buyer and holder of gold?;
- (07:37) Do you think we are headed for a financial crash?;
- (11:11) Is this why there is a movement to disarm the populace?;
- (14:36) Do you see a market crash anytime soon?;
- (19:05) Do you think it will start somewhere other than the United States?;
- (20:51) Do you think the crash will start in Europe?;
- (25:04) Is the U.S. repo market being used to prop up foreign banks?;
- (27:41) How long can the overnight repo market continue? What could go wrong?;
- (30:17) What happens when interest rates start rising?;
- (31:20) Is the government worried about default and not inflation?;
- (32:57) Could there be a daisy chain of defaults if interest rates rise?;
- (34:45) Will the world go "mad max"?;
- (36:20) Do you think the U.S. President will be re-elected?;
- And more...
41 minute video by Greg Hunter published 25 January 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
Links to Amazon Products in this Blog Are Provided for Your Shopping Convenience
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for me to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial adviser before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment adviser, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.