Greg Hunter interviews John Williams, economist and founder of ShadowStats.com, about the debt, economy, inflation, and markets.
- (00:31) Is U.S. unemployment and the economy as good as advertised?;
- (09:45) What is going to happen this time?;
- (12:45) Are you seeing a 4th quarter economic contraction now?;
- (14:10) Tell us about how there can be a economic decline when the U.S. Federal Reserve is pumping out money;
- (15:14) What does this tell us about how weak the economy is?;
- (16:25) Is what is happening in the overnight repo market troubling?;
- (17:40) Has the U.S. federal reserve lost control of the financial system?;
- (19:49) What is the U.S. inflation rate?;
- (24:55) If the FED keeps printing money will inflation go up?;
- (26:56) Are you predicting more rate cutting and money printing?;
- (28:06) What effect to you think the current political climate will have on the economy?;
- And more...
33 minute video by Greg Hunter published 7 December 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.