Greg Hunter interviews John Rubino, author, financial writer, and founder of DollarCollapse.com, about the war, debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (01:05) What is your view on how the tensions in the Middle East will affect the financial system?;
- (05:43) War cycle heating up;
- (10:53) What are the signs that look bullish for gold?;
- (14:44) Central banks buying gold;
- (16:20) Are gold prices going much higher?;
- (18:12) Shortage of cash;
- (20:56) What does the hoarding by the super rich tell you?;
- (23:38) What are the signs we are getting close to the end game for the financial system?;
- (27:50) Is all the debt going to be paid back?;
- (31:49) Playing the war card;
- (32:59) Is it best to own your own stuff?;
- And more...
37 minute video by Greg Hunter published 7 January 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.