Greg Hunter interviews Gerald Celente, trends researcher and publisher of "The Trends Journal", about the debt, economy, war, gold, and markets.
- (00:36) What are your thoughts about the impeachment inquiry going on in the U.S. Congress?;
- (05:53) Was the impeachment inquiry hastedly put together?;
- (06:27) Do you think this ends Biden's campaign?;
- (07:18) Do you think the impeachment inquiry will be successful? Its the economy.;
- (09:59) What about the overnight repo market?;
- (11:08) So the bankers are hiding the total amount of debt in the world?;
- (12:50) Are you saying the markets will tank?;
- (15:03) What are you forecasting for precious metals?;
- (17:19) Is there going to be a big debt default?;
- (21:53) Do you think the U.S. will abandon the Federal Reserve?;
- (23:23) Will the U.S. President be re-elected?;
- (26:11) Do you see any war on the horizon?;
- (28:20) Where do you see the impeachment inquiry going?;
- (30:55) Do you think the U.S. will finally see justice for criminal activity?;
- And more...
36 minute video by Greg Hunter published 1 October 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.