Greg Hunter interviews Craig Hemke, financial writer and precious metals expert at TFMetalsReport.com, about the debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (00:46) Road to financial perdition;
- (01:15) What are the warning signs on the road to perdition?;
- (07:18) Based on the United Nations (U.N.) statement, what are they seeing in the world economy?;
- (10:21) Is something emminent??;
- (13:37) Will the political situation in Washington, D.C. tank the economy?;
- (15:27) Do we have many crises happening at the same time?;
- (18:21) Do you think we are headed for a financial collapse?;
- (22:39) Buying gold and silver;
- (24:02) Will the current debt be defaulted on?;
- (26:04) Talk about your online community;
- And more...
32 minute video by Greg Hunter published 22 October 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.