Greg Hunter interviews Charles Nenner, geopolitical and economic cycle expert at CharlesNenner.com, about the debt, economy, gold, war, and markets.
- (00:40) What is going on with the markets?;
- (02:44) Where are we now with the narratives of this market?;
- (05:06) Do you think the market has topped and is now on a downward trend?;
- (06:39) Do you think there is only a 10% chance the market will go up from here?;
- (07:07) Do you still think interest rates will be going down?;
- (09:12) What are your thoughts about Deutche Bank?;
- (10:18) What does your cycle work forecast for gold and silver?;
- (11:59) Is the U.S. Federal Reserve winning? Driving interest rates down;
- (12:27) At some point will the U.S. Federal Reserve lose?;
- (14:06) Explain what worse looks like;
- (14:49) Explain the war cycle;
- (17:09) Are you worried about civil unrest in the U.S.?;
- (18:30) Where do you think the market will end up this year?;
- (19:10) What about gold?;
- (21:10) What about Bitcoin?;
- (22:02) What about silver?;
- (22:48) What is your advice for investors?;
- And more...
25 minute video by Greg Hunter published 27 January 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.