Greg Hunter interviews geopolitical and financial cycle expert Charles Nenner founder of CharlesNenner.com/, about the debt, economy, gold, civil unrest, and markets.
- (00:50) Where do you see the markets going?;
- (06:04) What do you mean by we can't stop what is going to happen?;
- (07:18) Where do you see the markets going from here? And how far?;
- (07:45) Explain what you mean by lower lows and lower highs;
- (08:15) Second wave of COVID virus coming;
- (09:21) Explain your civil unrest cycle;
- (12:12) The rise of the East;
- (12:30) What do you mean by the decline of the U.S.?;
- (13:41) How long will the social unrest cycle last?;
- (14:41) Why do you say worse times are ahead?;
- (15:07) What do you forsee for China?;
- (17:11) What do you forsee for Persia?;
- (17:56) What do you think the coming disaster will look like?;
- (19:15) What is the biggest military threat?;
- (19:56) What do you forsee for the gold and silver markets?;
- (21:39) What are your thoughts on the stock market?;
- (23:11) Is there anything good on the horizon? Interest rates rising;
- (24:43) What do you forsee for the U.S. dollar?;
- (28:08) Tell us about your service and newsletter;
- (28:57) What is your prediction for the U.S. election?;
- And more...
33 minute video by Greg Hunter published 9 June 2020
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.