Greg Hunter interviews Bill Holter & Jim Sinclair, legendary investors and business partners at JSMineset.com, about the debt, economy, gold, and markets.
- (00:41) What's up with the global economy?;
- (01:56) Is there any room to lower interest rates?;
- (04:44) Is this the start of a gold bull market?;
- (06:33) Explain what you mean by reset;
- (11:26) Is it possible to wipe out all debt and make everyone whole?;
- (12:47) What about the warnings of bond market calamity?;
- (16:00) Why do you think we are really close to the precipice?;
- (18:53) Why do we get hyperinflation?;
- (20:59) Are we trending toward a U.S. dollar negative environment?;
- (21:28) What is coming?;
- (22:53) Do you see the value of the dollar being cut in half?;
- (25:12) Where to you see the price of gold going?;
- (31:21) Is today off the charts compared to what was happening during past gold market rallies?;
- (33:39) How does the little guy beat this?;
- (39:57) How bad do you think this will get?;
- (44:41) What is the U.S. President going to do?;
- (47:26) Can this be postponed until after the 2020 U.S. election?;
- (49:15) What happens if a collapse occurs before the 2020 U.S. election?;
- And more...
59 minute video by Greg Hunter published 9 July 2019
Link Associated with this Interview
I am not affiliated with the USAWatchDog, other than being a fan and avid follower of Greg's work.
The purpose of this post is to raise awareness of the USAWatchDog, give Greg's work a wider audience, and direct traffic to his YouTube channel.
If you like this video, then you may want to subscribe to the USAWatchDog YouTube channel for more videos and updates.
This content is for informational, educational and research purposes only.
Please get the advice of a competent financial advisor before investing your money in any financial instrument.
It is strongly recommended that you consult with a licensed financial professional before using any information provided here. Any market data or news commentary used here is for illustrative and informational purposes only.
Trading involves a high level of risk. Future results can be dramatically different from the opinions expressed herein. Past performance does not guarantee future performance. Consult an investment professional before investing.
All ideas, trade signals, opinions and/or forecasts are for informational, educational and research purposes only and should not be construed as a recommendation to invest, trade, and/or speculate. Any investments made in light of these ideas, trade signals , opinions, and/or forecasts, expressed or implied herein, are committed at your own risk. I am not an investment advisor, information shared here is for informational, educational and research purposes only and not a recommendation to buy or sell anything.