Hi, @etainclub is here!
Today I want to introduce a convenient feature of the PLAY STEEM app, which is handling multiple accounts and switching accounts.
If you use multiple accounts, the feature would be really convenient for you.
Check this demo video:
Today's guest is @soss (service to others and service to self)
As you saw in the video, you can store as many accounts as you want.
To store an account, you simply login with the account. How simple it is!
To switch an account, click the avatar on top right, then select the one you want to use.
Here are more detailed procedure:
How to do it
- Step 1. Click the avatar on top right
- Step 2. To store, click "Add Account"
- Step 3. Login with the new account (posting key is preferred)
- Step 4. To switch, click the avatar on top right
- Step 5. Simply select the one you want to use
The letters next to the account name stand for types of keys.
- P stands for posting key
- A stands for active key
- O stands for owner key
- M stands for master password
It is preferred to use a posting key to login or sign in.
The keys are stored securely in device's keystore.
I will come back with a new cool feature of PLAY STEEM
It is time to PLAY STEEM!
Please Try and Support PLAY STEEM
Try the app by referring to these:
- [PLAY STEEM] iPhone Test App Release!
- Notice: After installing the app, the app might be stuck in login. In this case, try login again later some time.
- [PLAY STEEM] Release of Android App (APK) for Steemit
- Official Homepage: https://playsteem.app
The source code is open in the following site. If you have an issue about this app, please register the issue there. Or you can reply one of posts.
Thanks to the delegation by steem-agora, I will vote a post regarding the PLAY STEEM app such as:
- Post explaining the features of the app
- Post finding bugs
- Post suggesting features
- Post for app designs