Its quite interesting being indoors once again.
Its been a while, i have always been busy through out this week.
I will wish to use this saturday, to share my devotion with you.
Praise the living God beloved in Christ. Hope you slept well. We thank God for this new Year and this Easter season, and blessed day. After going through the book of Ruth, it will be judicious to continue with the book of Samuel.(First Samuel is the ninth book of the bible.
The books of First Samuel and Second Samuel are counted as one book in the Hebrew Bible. Although First Samuel begins with the life of Samuel, it tells more about David than about Samuel. The book records Samuel’s life, Saul’s life, and David’s anointing and his early years.). I believe you enjoyed the journey through the book of Ruth .
Let's continue with chapter 27 of the book of 1Samuel . . Please read,reread, meditate and contemplate this chapter, then send to me the verse or verses that touched you.
Thanks very much for participating in this spiritual exercises. Remember that the time spent with the Lord is never and will never be a wasted time Questions from chapter 27 .
- 1) After David and Saul parted in the wilderness of Ziph into what land does David flee fro fear of Saul taking his life?
2) David and 600 of his men fled unto Achish (son of Maoch). Achish was king of what?
3) David’s flight to Achish in Gath of the Philistines, caused Saul to do what?
4) Upon David’s request of Achish what city did he give David?
5) How long did David reside at Ziklag?
6) While living at Ziklag David invaded the Geshurites, Girzites, and Amalekites (friends of the Philistines), Why did David kill both men and women of this territory?
7) Who believed David had made Israel utterly to abhor him and there fore David would be his servant forever?
i am indeed waiting impatiently for your answers