Today I would like to share with you the main character of my profile, little Chriss. A character that I designed to represent me, in an animated and simple version, on my Steemit page and profile. I have always liked his design and a couple of days ago I realized that I had not dedicated a post "Step by step" to him, so I really hope you like it.
Step by step
1. Before starting, a new blank canvas opens.
2. I started with a sketch of myself.
3. I cleaned the sketch with the lineart and leave it ready for coloring.
4. I decided to start coloring by his face.
5. I continued to color his hair.
6. I kept coloring, then, his clothes.
7. And I colored his eyes.
8. Finishing the process, I added the bluish background.
9. And finally, I added my signature to the drawing.
As a final result: My little me.
Christopher is an character that I love, I really like his design and final result since I really feel that he looks like me, maintaining a caricatured style. I hope you liked it very much, and as always I would love to know your opinions in the comments. A big hug!