Salary : $70k - $110k
Aurora Tech is a leader in the blockchain gaming space. The company’s first project was EarnBet.io (Formerly EOSBet.io), a decentralized, provably fair gaming platform on the EOS blockchain. EarnBet was the most successful decentralized application (dapp) launch all-time, quickly overtaking the entire Bitcoin network in terms of transaction volume. The platform popularized the dividend token model and continues to leverage blockchain technology to develop innovative technology. EarnBet prides itself on being the only fully on-chain platform with a Gaming License and remains committed to solving the issues of trust and fairness in the gaming industry.
Aurora Tech continues to build forward-thinking technology and develop new incentive models aimed at revolutionizing the gaming industry. We are obsessed with player experience delivering value to our community.
- Take a test-first approach to development and write modular code that is easily testable
- Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites
- Test-driven software development methodology in an agile environment
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Collaborate cross-functionally with project managers, other developers, and platform users to achieve elegant solutions
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement
- Work alongside other developers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices
Qualifications and Requirements:
- GMT-9 to GMT-1 (Americas) time zones preferred
- Experience implementing object-oriented design patterns
- Hands-on experience working with relational database design using MySQL
- Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
We’re looking for someone with at least 3 years of experience who is familiar with the following software/tools:
- Experience with build automation technologies
- Experience with modern programming languages like Java, Python, etc.
- Experience with building APIs and services using REST, SOAP, etc.
- Experience with Linux shell scripting is an asset