Token Report - 1st Peroid August 2019
BUILDTEAM Token Distribution
Total Distributed: 2548.75 BUILDTEAM
Autostaked Portion: 2167.00 BUILDTEAM
Autostaked %: 85.02%
Adhoc Bounties Surplus: 6553.75 BUILDTEAM
BUILDTEAM Price: 0.187 USD
- BUILDTEAM token distribution was sent to builders and bounty hunters that did work for BuildTeam projects during this period.
- _Bitshares spot price, excludes Steem Engine market as SE is not indexed on coingecko.com_
- Liquid BUILDTEAM tokes were sent via Steem Engine
- Autostaked tokens were sent to the Bitshares buildteamvest staking account and vested for 13 weeks, stakeholders can send a powerdown memo request to this account to divest and redeem their tokens on a 13 week schedule.
- The adhoc bounties total accumulates in periods in which less than the maximum 2500 BUILDTEAM tokens were distributed.
STEEM Distribution to BUILDTEAM Tokenholders
Total Distributed: 845 STEEM
STEEM Price: 0.18 USD
- _STEEM was distributed to tokenholders in accordance to the public staking schedule._
- The STEEM price hit an all time low for the year, while costs remain payable in USD.
- Postive effects of MIRA node cost savings as detailed in a recent post will only be realised in period 2 September 2019
- Heroku infrastructure costs are now the remaining highest expense, at approx 950 USD per month; developers are hard at work finishing the microservices backend for Dlease.io so it can stand on its own without needing to use MinnowBooster infrastructure which is a monolithic Ruby-on-Rails implementation that is the most resource intensive.
Distribution Performance Table
|Period||BUILDTEAM Distro.||Staked (%)||STEEM Distro.||USD/STEEM(*)|
Distro. = Distribution
- (*) STEEM price obtained from https://bravenewcoin.com/steem
- The first BUILDTEAM token distribution took place in November 2017