After our initial success with @steem-bounty, we are excited to set more bounties to translate our post to more languages. This time we are seeking a Korean native speaker.
We at Build-It take pride in our community and we would like to offer every opportunity we have to the STEEM community first. Therefore, instead of paying for outside services, we seek to leverage @steem-bounty and offer this opportunity to our community.
We are seeking a Korean speaker to translate our introduction post "Introducing Build-It: DIY platform on STEEM" . Towards that cause, we offer a steem bounty of 125 STEEM (roughly $20 USD ).
- The translation is complete.
- No major grammatical or spelling errors. We will verify that by a native speaker.
- The reward goes to the first complete translation response that satisfies the requirements above.
- The translation follows the written english text closely and does not deviate unnecessarily.
- Your translated work will be published by @Build-It only and you shall not publish it elsewhere (including the STEEM network ).
- You must post your complete translation in the comments section below, reasonably formatted.
The bounty will expire and be paid out after the 7-day STEEM payout window. Therefore, you must complete your work before it expires.