Build-it is a community, born out of the need to empower and strengthen DIY (do it yourself) projects, How-to tutorials, and life hacks. Among many others, Build-it.io was set up as a means to encourage and reward high-quality DIY and How-to projects.
The Daily Build
"My daughter was reading a cozy mystery book that featured a cat owned by the protagonist. The cat was apparently overweight, so the female lead needed to put her cat on a diet. Anyway, she showed me the recipe part of the book that featured kitty patties. She wanted to try and make one for our own kitty cats. "
"Today I tie bleached an old pink tee to see what will happen Will it go white? Will it do anything AT ALL? I just had to find out and share it with you!"
"When I was younger, I wasn't very handy around the house. I suppose that's because my mom was a working mom, and we grew up with household help. A lot has changed over the years, especially now that I'm running the household. I guess I have outgrown my dislike for most household chores. However, I do keep a tight schedule on a daily basis. I have and am still learning the art of managing my time. That is why I could only do my cooking experiments during the weekend."
How To Get Featured On Our Daily Newsletter And The Rewards Attached
- Authors who desire to get featured on this account (@build-it.daily) are admonished to post from https://www.build-it.io/ condenser.
- Our curation account @build-it.curator will upvote every featured post in and BUILD tokens. Additionally, each featured author will receive 100 liquid BUILD tokens in their wallets respectively.
- Featured authors are free to resteem and interact with the featured posts for more visibility and perceptibility (this is optional).
- Those who desire to get their articles featured are admonished to use at least one of our tags which are; #diy, #howto #build #doityourself #doitnow, as well as posting via our website.
- Every featured author will get their contents posted on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages for more exposure.
Accounts to keep tabs with on Steemit
- @build-it - Our official account where all major updates are posted.
- @build-it.daily - Account for daily featured DIY and How-to authors.
- @build-it.curator - For curating DIY and How-to contents.
- @build-it.assist - For assistance regarding our platform and all concerns.
- @build-it.funds - Our mini-bank where funds are kept and distributed.
- @build-it.stats - Account for our website statistics.
Accounts to keep tabs with outside Steemit
- Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/build.it.DIY.official/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/build_it_now_official/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/BuildIt_DIY
- Medium - https://medium.com/@buildit_DIY
Are we adding value to Steem platform? Consider delegating Steem power to us to keep rewarding this amazing DIY and How-to contents:
SteemNavi is a springboard site to help you navigate the STEEM ecosystem with ease.
Build-It information and resources