Build-it is a community, born out of the need to empower and strengthen DIY (do it yourself) projects, How-to tutorials, and life hacks. Among many others, Build-it.io was set up as a means to encourage and reward high-quality DIY and How-to projects.
The Daily Build
"When we moved into our house in May we knew one of the first projects was going to have to be a back door. You see the house is a duplex and our upstairs home is actually a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom. Arya got the “master” if you can call it that and we put our bed in the 2nd living room. With that being the case, our room isn’t very private. It doesn’t have a door separating it from the kitchen and the only back door to the house goes in and out of our room. "
"Last time, I shared how to make sushi. For this day, I will show another cooking tutorial on how to cook Lagat Ampalaya."
"My friend @whangster79 got himself a new tool recently, a 3D printer. He was wondering if I was in need of anything made by one. So I went searching on 3D object websites and came across some designs when I searched for "Mason Bee". Someone designed boxes to place the cocoons in for when its time for them to emerge. They will crawl out of the doors and start the cycle of a solitary bee."
How To Get Featured On Our Daily Newsletter And The Rewards Attached
- Authors who desire to get featured on this account (@build-it.daily) MUST post from https://www.build-it.io/ condenser.
- Our curation account @build-it.curator will upvote every featured post in and BUILD tokens. Additionally, each featured author will receive 100 liquid BUILD tokens in their wallets respectively.
- Featured authors are free to resteem and interact with the featured posts for more visibility and perceptibility (this is optional).
- Those who desire to get their articles featured are admonished to use at least one of our tags which are; #diy, #howto #build #doityourself #doitnow, as well as posting via our website.
- Every featured author will get their contents posted on our Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter pages for more exposure.
Accounts to keep tabs with on Steemit
- @build-it - Our official account where all major updates are posted.
- @build-it.daily - Account for daily featured DIY and How-to authors.
- @build-it.curator - For curating DIY and How-to contents.
- @build-it.assist - For assistance regarding our platform and all concerns.
- @build-it.funds - Our mini-bank where funds are kept and distributed.
- @build-it.stats - Account for our website statistics.
Accounts to keep tabs with outside Steemit
- Facebook - https://web.facebook.com/build.it.DIY.official/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/build_it_now_official/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/BuildIt_DIY
- Medium - https://medium.com/@buildit_DIY
Are we adding value to Steem platform? Consider delegating Steem power to us to keep rewarding this amazing DIY and How-to contents:
SteemNavi is a springboard site to help you navigate the STEEM ecosystem with ease.
Build-It information and resources