I share an easy and delicious recipe to make the guava jam or jelly. Great for spreading on bread, cookies, filling cakes, or simply for eating alone, all to the taste of each person. This delicacy can be kept in a glass container for up to two or three weeks in the fridge. The best thing is that it is a natural jam (without preservatives) that is very good, so I invite you to prepare it.
- Half a kilo of ripe guavas.
- 2 cups of sugar.
- 1 lemon.
- Cinnamon (powder and branch).
- Cup and a half of water.
- Wash, peel the guavas, and chop into small squares.
- Place the chopped guavas, a cinnamon stick, and the cloves in a pot, add the cup of water until the guavas are covered. Cook for about 15 minutes.
Wait for them to cool down to blend and strain.
- Take it back to the pot, with the two cups of sugar, a few drops of lemon and cinnamon powder, mix everything. Stir with a spoon so that it doesn't stick, start boiling and keep stirring until you get the desired consistency.
- The guava jam or jelly is ready.