Summary On Homework Task 6 - Week 6
We were able to finish hour homework task 6 successfully with more than 100 submissions and I have completed reviewing all the articles who had used the tag properly. My summary posts is little bit delayed as I wanted to do the summery after completing the verification process. Up to today we have completed 6 lessons as a total and week 7 is active now. You can submit homework's for the week 7 task up to 28 th of this month. If you missed the past lessons , you can find the below. Don't forget to go through them if you have missed them.
Trading Lessons for beginners
Introduction to Crypto Currency Mining
Investing in Crypto Currencies
I'm really happy with the quality of the submissions and I see very few plagiarized content now compared to first few weeks. I see it as a great improvements. So let's pay attention for the Homework Summary week 6 !
There were around 102 submission for the week and I reviewed all of them who had used the tag properly. And there were 5 articles which I rejected due to plagiarism. So I'm personally happy as I see a considerable decease in plagiarized content.
Please feel free to comment below if your article belongs to week 6 haven't reviewed. ( EXCEPT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED MULTIPLE SUBMISSIONS )
Top 3 articles
From the articles which are submitted for task 5 , I selected 3 articles for top 6.. but there were many good articles and it was very difficult to select 3 of them.
- @yousafharoonkhan - Crypto Academy Week 6 - Homework Post for @besticofinder
- @kouba01 - Steemit Crypto Academy | Homework Task 6 For @besticofinder | TomoChain (TOMO) Power Up 100%
- @adriancabrera - Steemit Crypto academy @besticofinder week 6
I considered several factors when deciding like content quality , organizing of the article , and rewards received. So I believe that you will agree with my above selections.
What I expected from Task 6 ?
Actually around 20 articles from 102 submission were not considered the instructions of the homework task 6 properly. I had clearly mentioned that you need to do a fundamental analysis on a coin tanked in the range of 100 -400. What I wanted is to bring more attention on the coins which are ranked below than the leading currencies. Even in the internet there are very few good fundamental analysis for those tokens ranked above 100. So I wanted to add articles on them as it will very positively affect our steemit platform too while building your knowledge. I noticed that most of the members have targeted tokens like Bitcoin gold , Lisk , ORBS , SUN , TOMO CHAIN etc. And it was a great collection of articles as anyone can go through them and get a clear idea of the project.
What Next ?
Homework Task 7
You need to select two crypto currencies and do a fundamental analysis comparing each other. When selecting the two crypto currencies try to compare two currencies which are competitors to each other ( Optional) Compare the factors we discussed in lecture 6 and this lecture 7 decide which will be the best investment option. ( coinmarketcap.com : Token Rank Should be between 100 - 400 range )
1. Read the project whitepaper and compare the concept
2. Compare the social reach , project purpose , team , response from the market
2. Compare Market capitalization, Liquidity and trading volume,Circulating supply ,Active addresses , Maximum supply, Transaction count etc.
Decide which coin will be the better currency form the selected two currencies. Support your decision with above facts
• Your homework post should be posted in crypto-academy community.
• Your article should be at least 300 words.
• You have to create a simple guide in a way a newbie can understand and follow the steps.
• No plagiarism please . You can use images taken from copyright-free sources mentioning the source.
• The final submission date will be 28/03/2021
• Add tag @besticofinder in your post, it will help me to find your submission. Use #cryptoacademy and #besticofinder-week7 , so that Steemit Team can find you.