Get excited, NEW Artstorm is here!
What is it?
Each week, 3 random weekly drawing prompts will be released: An environment, a character and an object.
Mix them all together, or choose just one or two. Interpret the prompts to create your artwork any way you like!
Q. So there are no more daily prompts?
A. Correct. Instead, the contest is now weekly. However, you can enter as many times as you like. Just make sure you post a link to your entry below.
Please review the information below, as it has changed.
I can't wait to see your entries!
What to do / the rules:
- Each week, create an artwork using one, two or all three of the prompt words provided to create your artwork. Your work must be your own. Using clip art or stock images are not accepted.
- Create a new post with the title "Entry for Artstorm contest week #16"
- Your first tag must be #artstorm. You may wish to also use additional tags such as #creativecoin, #palnet, #marlians and #neoxian to earn more tokens, as well as topic-related tags such as #art or #contest.
- Post a link to your entry in the comments below this post. Please include an image of your artwork, so we can all easily see your creation. You may enter as many times as you like.
- You have until the end of each week (Important! Please convert Sunday at 3.00pm AEST to your local time here: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html) to post your entries, or look at the countdown timer on this post to see how long is remaining.
- Winners will be announced weekly on Mondays.
- Optional, but incredibly supportive of this contest: Upvote and resteem #artstorm posts. Upvote posts that you like or see value in from other entrants. Build community and comment on others' entries.
This contest aims to help entrants grow in both creativity and artistic skill. Therefore, entries will be carefully judged based on two things:
- How creative (unexpected, unique, individual) the entry is according to the prompts;
- The quality of the entry. Creatives of all skills levels are welcome, so you don't have to be an accomplished artist, but level of effort will be taken into consideration.
4 STEEM will be awarded to five winners for week—announced and paid out weekly.
A total prize pool of 20 STEEM is available weekly, thanks to the support of @organduo.