The word prompt for today, Monday, November 25th:
Post the link to your entry below in the comments for today's word.
The theme words for this week have been inspired by "royalty", as I have been enjoying the latest season of The Crown on Netflix. You do not have to interpret these prompts in this context. Indeed, the more creative and unique you are with them, the better! There is a mix of nouns and verbs:
What to do / the rules:
- Each day, create an art work in the medium of your choice, as prompted by the word of the day. Both manual and digital methods are accepted, except for photography (sorry).
- Create a new post with the title "Entry for Artstorm contest week #1—[wordpromptoftheday]"
- Your first tag must be #artstorm. You may wish to also use additional tags such as #creativecoin, #palnet, #marlians and #neoxian to earn more tokens, as well as topic-related tags such as #art or #contest.
- Post the link to your entry below in the comments for today's word: Crown.
- You have until the end of each week (midnight on Sundays AEST) to post your entries on the respective daily post.
- Winners will be announced weekly on Mondays. A minimum of three entries per day is required to award a prize, otherwise the prize for that day will be forfeited.
- Optional, but supportive of this contest: Upvote and resteem @artstorm posts. Upvote posts that you like or see value in from other entrants. Build community and comment on others' entries.
This contest aims to help entrants grow in both creativity and artistic skill. Therefore, entries will be carefully judged based on two things:
- How creative (unexpected, unique, individual) the entry is according to the prompt;
- The quality of the entry. Creatives of all skills levels are welcome, so you don't have to be an accomplished artist, but level of effort will be taken into consideration.
3 STEEM will be awarded to one winner for each day (announced and paid out weekly).
A total prize pool of 21 STEEM is available weekly, thanks to the support of witness @untersatz.