This week´s subject is "achievements and failures".
I know, such negativity including the word failures in the title, right? Well, as I said in a previous post, life is a rollercoaster and in order to be thankful for the good things, sadly there must be bad things. There is nothing wrong in accepting some years are tougher than others, perhaps writing about it can help us cope with it.
So, starting right now, you can write about this subject and you have until next wednesday(Dec, 18th) at 23:59 PST to submit your entry. Right after we announce the winners, we will announce the next subject for the contest.
A few requirements for submiting your entry
- The title must be "My 2019: Achievements and Failures - If you want to add something extra do it here"
- For your entry you can make a video, you can write a text as a first person POV, you can do a photo album with descriptions, WHATEVER you think of, you can use it to participate. Just remember, no plagiarism, please.
- Use the tag "blocktradescontest" and "my2019" so the judges can browse the entries easierly.
- YOU MUST SHARE YOUR ENTRY ON TWITTER FOLLOWING THE #POSH REQUIREMENTS. You can check the requirements here
- Please do not post a Link to your entry in the comment section, the judges will not check out the comments, they will browse the tag.
- The entry must be in english because most of the judges speak english, sorry for not making it multilanguage but that would make it very hard for the judges to assess the winners.
- Resteem this post. I know, I ask for resteem a lot lately but, these kind of contests are aimed to reach the most Steemians we can, so everyone who wants to join finds out about it.
Blocktrades and OCDB be voting on every entry with a different percentage depending on how much I like it (yeah, it's subjective) and, in order to avoid being biased, there will be a set of 3-5 judges that I´ll announce soon and they´ll decide the posts deserving the precious Steem, let´s hope the market price behaves better next week :D
The prize will be divided as follows:
- 1st place: 100 Steem
- 2nd place: 70 Steem
- 3rd place: 30 Steem
So, how was your year, Steemian? Are you ready to start recaping?
The funds for the prizes will come directly from the earnings of this post, so if you like this idea, give it a little vote!