I am premiering now as Special Guest Curator in the Bodegones contest sponsored by @ntopaz, the contest focuses on three themes: manual design (drawing, painting, etc.), digital design (with software design) and photographic art. Here are the details of the contest:
We are pleased to announce the Still life Photography contest sponsored by @ntopaz
What is a Bodegón?
Bodegon, a still life photograph, is an artistic composition of several inanimate objects. Still life photographs can be represented with immobile natural materials, such as flowers, seeds, fruits and shells.
Or use everyday elements made by man, such as kitchen utensils, work tools or ornaments, which is creating a boom among photographers.
Crayons, pencils, paints and 3D objects can be used to create good artistic drawings manually.
The design software is also used as an artistic tool to create a good still life
03:00 on 10 July 2019 (Wednesday) to 03:00 24 July 2019 (Wednesday) (all times UTC local time Korea)
Rules of participation
- Must be the first entry in the nTOPAZ platform
2. Mention the model of the camera or technique for the manual production or design process (include the step-by-step process)
3. Each artist can submit up to three works
4. Must be uploaded on the contest page on
5. Copyright: responsible for any claims and arising issue from copyright violations
6. No recycling
7. NSFW entries will not be accepted
8. Low-quality photographic images are not allowed
Gold (1 person): Token of 10,000 TOPAZ (TPZ)
Silver (2 person): Token of 5,000 TOPAZ (TPZ)
Bronze (3 person): Token 3,000 TOPAZ (TPZ)
The photos submitted will be curated and selected by nTOPAZ and Special Guest Curator (@acostaeladio)
When submitting your work, follow the contest instructions and publication guidelines
Spam is not allowed and you can always get a guide from the team of active coordinators.